CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 2, 2009

Girls' Day

I went with my B.F.F. "Buddy" A.K.A. Rachal & her mom Gayle to Park City a few weeks ago! I went up there to accompany them on their shopping trip.


We went to Bandits' on Main Street for lunch. It was sooooooooo good! "Our Mom" spoiled us and bought lunch for the 3 of us. Gayle is so great! One of the nicest people you could meet.






After we got done eating, of course we stopped by O.C. Tanner. Not only does Gayle work for them, but she looooooooves jewelry! It happened that one of her prior co-workers was working & she let me try on some jewelry... not to mention one of the rings only cost $300,000.00!! Yes.. you read that right... THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!! Too bad it didn't get stuck on my finger, hahaha. I also tried on a bracelet that cost $250,000.00! I don't think I've ever been worth so much at one time in my life! I was going to ask if I could take a picture with it on... but then I chickened out... just know that the diamond was HUGE and was crystal clear!


Buddy & Buddy... best friends forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment