Yesterday Doug took me to the UofU football game and it was amazing!!!! I had a TON of fun! We rode Trax and a very crowded bus up to the stadium. The forecast was for snow, so I was prepared, however the weather loved me yesterday! It was pretty chilly, but no snow at all!
I got really hot on the bus so when we first got to our seats I started out with leggings, jeans, a thermal shirt & a t-shirt. After a while it got a bit chilly so on went my hoodie, scarf & very cute new hat. After a while the sun went behind the clouds & it got super cold so the blanket went on next. Doug was somewhat teasing me about being cold, but little did he know that I still had more stuff in my purse to use! Next came my gloves.... then hand-warmers (those little packets of rock-type things that get hot)... and finally in the 3rd Quarter I had to use the restroom & I also needed to be sneaky and put on my extra pair of socks!! I am a sly one... That wasn't all I brought though... I did still have my coat and an umbrella, and I didn't use either of them!
Utah made some really amazing plays and stomped the Aztecs! It was the perfect day for an amazing game... sadly, it is the last home game of the season.
But we're not done yet.... better watch out lame-o BYU Cougars!
U-T-A-H U-T-A-H
Utah! Utah!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Poor San Diego didn't even stand a chance.... we did allow them one touchdown though so their self-esteem & pride wouldn't get completely crushed.... we're sweethearts.








2 comments:
Looks like fun and I LOVE your hat!!! Too cute :)
You're just scared of us because you don't know how to handle us. We Rock!!
Post a Comment