CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 18, 2010

Ben & Moab

Last weekend I wanted to go to Park City.... well, Ben had a different idea in mind. He wanted to go to Moab... I'm pretty adventurous, so I figured, what the heck? We went to Moab and several other places in one day, and it was awesome! We had a ton of fun, and surprisingly, didn't kill each other... or yell at each other, which is quite a record for us. (and no, we are not siblings, dating, or married... although you might think some of those things with the way we argue.

Ben and I went to the San Rafael Swell, which is also called "Little Grand Canyon." One of the biggest benefits of going on trips like this with Ben is that he has seen quite a lot in Utah, for more than anyone else I know, and knows the very best places to go.



After the swell we went to Canyonlands and I hadn't been there before either. We took a road that goes from Canyonlands to Moab.... it is AMAZING!


Okay, I quit. I have been trying and trying and trying to load more of my videos, but for some reason it will not load. It is so frustrating. So, you get half a post because frankly, I'm done fighting with the whole thing. I'm a little OCD about my blog though, so I'm sure at some point I will add more pictures and MAYBE videos and also finish the story. But, for now, I am tired of trying to finish the blog I have started weeks ago, that is still staring me in the face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you... and you are such a dork.
You are digging the Flip, arent you?!? I couldnt tell at all.

Stefanie said...

Except... I didn't have the Flip when I went on that trip.... the videos were all taken with my Canon point & shoot. :)

Post a Comment