This last weekend Ashlee, Jeff and I went to St. George! It was a ton of fun, except the fact that I was sick the whole time, and Jeff and Ash were a bit sick as well. Also the sun didn't come out much... but other than all of that it was a blast! We played rock band with Ashlee's adorable nephews (who schooled us!), and then we basically just laid back and relaxed the whole time.

So we found this AWESOME wig that Ashlee's sister brought back from Scotland and we all decided that it would be funny to wear it. I think Jeff liked it most of all because he would wear it around and rock out even harder when it was his turn to sing on RockBand.
Saturday morning we went to breakfast. One of my good friends Landon who lives in St. George was able to meet up with us. We went to the Bear Paw Restaurant and it was sooo good! If you are ever in St. George in the morning you need to try this place, it's definitely worth the wait! Later on we went to the Temple & then out to Hurricane to visit Landon at work at Wal-Mart.

Of course we went to In-N-Out Burger!! I had a Cheeseburger, Animal Style! This was only my second time going to In-N-Out (The first being the 1-day roundtrip I made to St. George last year just to try this place), and I decided something.... I like In-N-Out, however I think that Five Guys is way better! Sorry In-N-Out, better luck next time! But don't worry... I'll still wear your t-shirt.



0 comments:
Post a Comment