CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 29, 2009

Welcome!

Okay Okay.... So I realize that everyone on the planet thinks I am lame because I refuse to Facebook, well Guess What?! I'm still not going to Facebook! I have decided to blog because I love scrapbooking, but I have been a bit lazy the last few years so I figured I would make it easy on myself and create this fancy little blog. This way everyone can be happy.... I get my "Scrapbooking" done & I can put my life on display for everyone to see..... oh the conformity. Anyway, stay tuned in because there will be lots more to come! *Stef*

2 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Nice!! Welcome to the club :)

Rachal said...

Buddy you're crazy! Perhaps you just need to hurry and get married and have mini me's (sp?)so your life is full of entertainment! Ha ha, love ya! And I'll stay tuned, no worries.

Post a Comment