My Mom, Amy and I took my 3 nephews- Jordan, Shawn & Alex to see the Zoo Lights!It's this cute display of lights up at the Hogle Zoo that they do every year at Christmas time. They make animals out of Christmas lights & they are pretty adorable.
I'm sure you all remember this as the most terrifying drinking fountain when you were a little kid... I have to admit that back in the day it was pretty scary sticking my head in a lion's mouth to get a drink...
Don't be jealous of my awesome hat!
This was supposed to be the Jordan and Shawn posing... but what you get is Jordan trying to hold Shawn back from running away.
This is Alex in his abominable snowman suit!
There's nothing like a ride on the conservation carousel... let me tell ya. (oh yeah... while Alex's mommy was on the ride Aunt Stefi & Grandma were feeding Alex cotton candy...hehehehehehe)
And last but not least... one of the "baby" tigers was up right next to the fence being playful. I say "baby" because this kitty cat is only a few months old... yet she probably weighs as much as an adult human!











0 comments:
Post a Comment