With the new year comes thoughts of the year gone by, and hopes for the year to come. This last year has brought a lot of changes to my life. Mainly my looks.I think that I maybe don't give myself credit for what I have accomplished thus far in my weight loss journey, but I think that some of it has to do with the fact that I'm not at the point where I wanted to be right now. I wanted to be done by my birthday, but as we all know, that didn't happen.I know that I have accomplished a lot, and other people recognize it, but I'm just feeling blah about it...
With that being said, finishing my weight loss goal, and well as increasing my spirituality and a few other things are on my list for 2010. Here's to hoping I can accomplish some good this year...
And here is some inspiration for me... and maybe a good laugh for you!! Go Here to see it!
Now if this isn't inspiration... I don't know what is!
And here is some inspiration for me... and maybe a good laugh for you!! Go Here to see it!
Now if this isn't inspiration... I don't know what is!




2 comments:
You should recognize your accomplishments and give yourself some credit. You are only 30 lbs away from your goal, and you look AMAZING! You inspire me to be better.
Good goals don't end, they just change to fit your current place in life because once you hit the weight amount you want, your goal will change to maintain. The most important part is that your goal is still something that you're working towards and you haven't given up.
Post a Comment