CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 19, 2010

My Pet

Have you ever heard of Sea Monkeys? No? Well then, I have a treat for you!
My friend Jason from Seattle was always telling me about his Sea Monkeys, and I'll be honest, I didn't know what they were either. Basically they are brine shrimp, like the ones you can find out by the Great Salt Lake, except for they are a little different breed from the ones in our lovely lake.

Jason was nice enough to send me my very own Sea Monkey Magic Castle!!


Now, I'm sure that you are wondering if there is anything in that empty looking tank - I can assure you that there is, they are just hard to capture on camera because they are less than cooperative when it comes to holding still and posing for a photo.

Someone else was lucky enough to get a great picture of one though, so I just took it from them. 
Having Sea Monkeys is kind of like having gold fish, so you just feed them every couple of days, and they make lots of babies - except... you don't ever have to clean the Sea Monkey tank----BONUS!!!!

P.S. All of my friends at work are jealous of my Sea Monkeys, so they come and admire them all the time!

1 comments:

Holly said...

No thank you! This is one thing I'm not jealous of. You can keep it all!

Post a Comment