Bonnie and I went to the 1st pre-season home game for the Utah Jazz!
Don't let my camera fool you, we were clear up in the nose bleeds.
I took a lot of warm-up shots:
Bet you can't guess who my favorite player is! That's right... it's #13 MEHMET OKUR - he is SO good looking & he's one of the top scorers on the team!
Waiting for tip off
That's right! It's our ball...and that's Okur who got it for us
This was Bonnie's fav player from Denver. She totally digs his faux-hawk and tattoos
This is closer to what our view was like. It really wasn't too bad sitting that high up, and really, I can't complain too much because the tickets were free.
Hurry! All hands on net!
He shoots.... he scores!
Final Score:
Jazz: 103, Nuggets: 87
Way to go, boys



1 comments:
Awesome!! I think I went to a Jazz game one time years ago. Looks like fun!! You're blog is so cute! I'm really glad I can follow it now. :D
Post a Comment