My Grandma was in town from Oregon so we decided to take her to see the sights of SLC. In the morning we went to The Park Cafe.
After that we went to Gardner Village where we met up with my cousin & his wife and daughter. We saw all of the shops, checked out the Witches and got some junk food at the village candy store.
This is Jordan standing on the hay bale (obvoiusly). I tried getting him to sit in a cute pose but he said it itched or something... boys! Why can't they just understand that beauty comes before comfort?!
He climbed up on this little wall and insisted that I take a picture of him up there, so I decided I should include it on my post.
Again, another one that he insisted on. Please notice how he never looks at the camera for the pictures that he wants taken. What an odd child.
This is my cousins daughter Savannah. She was showing off on the pony ride.
This is My Grandma Shila and Me.
I got to spend a ton of time with her over the weekend. I am so grateful that I did. I was able to get to know her a lot better and it was fun just relaxing and having girl time. We did lots of shopping and lots of eating... and lots of planning for our upcoming cruise!!
On Monday she colored my hair & it looks really awesome. Thanks Grandma!
I'll see you in Miami in April!



1 comments:
With so many new posts (i'm so excited!!) I feel I need to leave a comment. So here you are. Your pictures and autumn in the air really make me want to go take pictures in a pumpkin patch! Thanks for a bit of orange!
Post a Comment