CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 19, 2009

Conservation Garden Park

Last weekend Ashlee and I went to the Conservation Garden Park! It was actually pretty interesting. Lets be honest though, I didn't go because I really wanted to see the park. . .It was opening weekend & there was going to be all sorts of craft booths and what not & you know I love that! So really, that's what I went there to see.
There was this really cool stream that ran along the park. It was so calm & peaceful. We sat and stared at it for a while.

So while we were walking around we heard an announcement for caricature pictures for only $5 per person! That's a crazy good deal so we decided to get one! It's actually kind of awkward having someone stare at you while they draw you. You almost feel compelled to talk to them, but they want you to hold still, so then you just end up sitting there uncomfortably. At least we were there together!

Ashlee & I as a cartoon....

Ashlee & Me in real life!

If you're interested in grass & dirt I would definitely pay this park a visit... otherwise, there's really not much to it.

1 comments:

Holly said...

The stream does look inviting. The ladybugs are my favorite though! And how is it that caricatures don't really look like the people?

Post a Comment