CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 28, 2009

Girls Night Out

Tonight I got to go to a show that I have been soooo excited for! I went to see the celebrity impersonator Jason Hewlett! If you click on his name it will take you to his site where you can watch his promotional video. He does funny impersonations of people such as Cher, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, etc. I was laughing so hard my eyes started watering.

The show was at the Desert Star Theatre, which anyone who knows me knows that is one of my very favorite places. I originally got the tickets with the intention of asking a date to the show, but then I decided that I didn't want to ask a date because I'm kind of burned out on that. I decided to take one of my dearest friends April because this is totally her kind of thing. That, and I never get to see her much, so I thought it would be a fun thing for us to do! Boys Schmoys! It's all about having a girls night out!


At the end of the show Jason was nice enough to come out and meet the audience. Of course I had to get a picture with him for my blog, if nothing else. I must say that he has the coolest shoes I had ever seen! I would have taken a picture of them, but I was embarrassed enough just asking for a picture with him, let alone being a crazy and taking a picture of his shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment