CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend I went with my family on our now annual camping trip. We went up to our property in Nephi Canyon, in the Mt. Nebo area.
Oh yeah... this sign is for real. Leave our trees and shrubs alone! :)
Some people that own property in our little community put these signs up because a few years ago we almost lost all of our property due to a wild fire.
This picture is really fuzzy but it's the best one I could find that shows the fire.
On Saturday we went to the Scandinavian Festival in Epraim, UT which is also known as "Little Denmark." It's really neat to go there. People dress up like vikings and they have music and Scandinavian food and all sorts of good stuff.

This is my oldest nephew Jordan eating one of his favorite treats, "Candy in a Bag" as he calls it.

Saturday we drove to Wales to go to the cemetary and put flowers on my Family's Graves.

This is my newest Nephew Alex. He was having a little nap while he was sitting by the fire with my Mom. I have another cute nephew Shawn, but I didn't take very many pics this weekend for some reason. On Monday I was hanging out with my friend Larry and we went to the Hill Air Force Base Museum and checked out some of the planes. It was really cool. It makes me realize how thankful I am for all of the Soldiers who have died and for those who are currently fighting for my freedom.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment