Like always, I was running late, and Ben was being Mr. Impatient Pants. Oh well... If he wants me to look good he has to wait for it! I always have a lot to do and am always running late! Oh well. I still got there about 20 minutes before the show started, so it's all good!June 6, 2009
American Fork Idol
Like always, I was running late, and Ben was being Mr. Impatient Pants. Oh well... If he wants me to look good he has to wait for it! I always have a lot to do and am always running late! Oh well. I still got there about 20 minutes before the show started, so it's all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The show was really funny! We even stayed around for the "Love Songs 


2 comments:
So was American Fork Idol worth seeing?
It was worth seeing! It ends this week though...
Post a Comment