
When we were heading in to the Temple one of the ushers told us that Angel Moroni got struck by lightning.... I was like pssshhh whatever. But then I looked up and saw The Angel Moroni... his whole arm and the trump were all charred and black.

If you look at the very top of his head (even in this pic) you can see a little point sticking out of it... well I came to find out that the church puts lighting rods in the Angel Moroni's as to prevent the building from being struck by lightning which could cause further damage to the building. And seeing as the Angel Moroni is a shiny metal object on the top of tall buildings it's probably pretty wise.
Either way.... poor Angel Moroni!



1 comments:
I know! This is pretty much my favorite temple now. After SL, of course. ; ) I love the chandeliers and especially the windows!! I thought they were gorgeous. I'm enjoying reading your blog and learning more about you! I started from the beginning and working to the most recent. You're so much better at posting then I am! p.s. You look great!! :D
Post a Comment