CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 30, 2009

Weather

So can I tell you that I love Utah weather? I think that we have some of the most stunning sunsets and skies that are almost unexplainable!Last Friday it was pouring rain and I started driving down the freeway and as I looked around I noticed that there was like 4-5 things going on the sky at the same time. It was so incredible, I just couldn't resist sharing the pictures!

So when I first started driving down the freeway I looked forward and to the left and there was part of a rainbow.....

Then I looked to the right & there was the other half of the rainbow! (Sorry it was really bright so it's hard to see in this pic, but you get the idea.

Then forward and to the right the clouds were really heavy on the mountains, but the sun was so brilliant on the other side of the sky that it was causing the rays to go through the clouds. I love this shot! (And no, the sky isn't cracked, that would be my windshield. :) )

Then I look behind me and there was a breathtaking sunset going on! There wasn't near as much color in this sunset as there usually is in our sunsets, but it was still incredible the way the sky was so bright and the clouds were so white and fluffy!


And last but not least.... not only were there 2 segments to one rainbow, there was a double rainbow!!

This is definitely one of the coolest things I have seen lately!

1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I love it! I saw a gorgeous sunrise the other morning. I am glad more than just me notice ;)

Post a Comment