CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 5, 2010

Mall Madness

I know it's about time that I blog about my cruise... only about 6 weeks after wards, but here it is nonetheless!

On the way to Miami we had a 6 hour layover in Minneapolis, so what do 5 girls do when they are stuck in a city for 6 hours? They go to the Mall of America! My opinion of the mall is that it's nothing spectacular. Take an average American mall, times the size of the mall by about 10, add a billion people that won't get out of your way, lots of expensive stores, and there you have it! Oh yeah... add a huge percentage of ghetto people too.

So we went to a few stores that we don't have in Utah, such as Bloomingdale's. I found this hideous shirt there, for a mere $200.00!!!!! Really? I'm pretty sure that I could find something more attractive on the clearance rack at Wal-Mart!


We stopped off at the Rainforest Cafe in the Mall for lunch. It wasn't too bad. I wouldn't run out in a hurry to go there again though.

The day we were at the mall was the Minnesota Vikings day, so there were players there signing autographs and what not, so needless to say that added about a million extra people to the mall that day.

So.... my final thought... if you're ever stuck in Minnesota, go ahead and stop by, but don't go out of your way to go there!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Sounds like SO much fun!! :)

Post a Comment