
I have been waiting to post my cruise blogs for a few reasons, but don't worry, I'm sure NONE of them were procrastination... ;) However, I took some videos on my Flip Video on the cruise, and my flip worked fine this weekend... and when I went to put the videos on my laptop last night, it wouldn't turn on!! I had hope that my videos would all be saved, however, that did not happen.
I went back to Best Buy and they said it's not fixable, and that they can't get my videos off the camera. I am really disappointed because I had some great videos. It really sucks, but oh well, what can ya do? Looking on the bright side, I did get a new Flip Video, with the cover that I had lost... and I also got a new laptop! Not at the same time, but my new computer will make me much more motivated to do it from my bed... or in front of the TV. Pathetic, I know.

I have wanted a Laptop for a really long time, so I am pretty excited about it! Hopefully I will keep you all up to date.



1 comments:
I know that I for one need to be kept up to date better!
Post a Comment