CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 6, 2010

Welcome to Miami


After our long layover in Minneapolis we flew through a ton of bad weather and finally made it to Miami pretty late Saturday night. I was hoping to see more of Miami but since our flight got pushed back so many times the most I got to see was the Walgreen's next to our hotel and the city from a distance while driving on the freeway.

Here is a view of the massive ship from the road. It doesn't look that big in this picture, but when you are close to the ship it is larger than life. Our ship had 14 decks!! It featured a Flow Rider, an Ice Skating Rink, Rock climbing wall, Mini Golf Course, Spa and Gym (hahaha one of the nicest gyms I have ever seen, but one that I never used...)several pools and hot tubs, restaurants, etc. It was sooo nice.

When we got on the ship we went to sign the waivers for all of the "extreme" sports, and got a little lost. The inside of the ship was a little bit confusing, and it only took about 4 days for us to get it all figured out.


We went to the top deck of the ship so we could watch it take off. Along with that we got to see some AMAZING houses that I am sure were ridiculously expensive. Here is the one that I would like to own one day (boat and all):

All of the huge houses were all on their private island, It was seriously amazing.

Here is a pic of My mom and I... and Arla in the background.
The Coast Guard drives around with their HUGE guns propped on the front of their boats. It's quite intimidating actually.
So here is a breakdown of everyone I went with...
From Left to Right... Candice (Cousin) Grandma Shila, Sandy (Aunt) Me! Mindy (Cousin-in-Law) & Arla (Great Aunt). My mom was there also, as pictured previously, but she was behind the camera on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment