
Ahhh.... Fall. How I love love love fall! It is by far my favorite season. (Add this to my list of favorite things) I love that the trees change and that the weather turns a little chilly. You can feel the brisk air in the morning & also smell the change in the air.




Also, my favorite Holiday Halloween is in the fall. Decorating for the fall is so fun, and for me it's a time to relax and unwind from the busy summer season.
There are also so many great events in the fall. The State Fair is in the fall (my #2 very favorite thing in the whole world) as well as my Birthday which might as well be a national Holiday.


I love that I get to start baking delicious treats like Pumpkin Bars and Cinnamon Rolls and burning candles with these same scents.
But lets not forget one of the MOST important things in the fall... FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also, my favorite Holiday Halloween is in the fall. Decorating for the fall is so fun, and for me it's a time to relax and unwind from the busy summer season.
Adios Summer!



1 comments:
I love fall, too!! Totally my favorite season. : )
Post a Comment