CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 24, 2009

Zing! Zang! Zoom!



My Parents, Grandma Shila, Aunt Sandy, Nephew Jordan, and I all went to the circus! We went to the Pre-Show where they let you meet the performers and try on circus clothes!



Tip 1: Don't try to get a 3-year old to focus on taking a picture when there are circus vendors all around selling things that he wants!

Tip 2: Blue yellow and pink don't exactly go together. Although you can't exactly blame my mom for the outfit, I am guilty of picking out the jacket.


Tip 3: Don't try to explain to someone how to use your camera while they are taking the picture.
Oh and P.S. That jacket is really really heavy! I bet it weighs a good 10 pounds. No wonder circus people are skinny... hey... maybe that's what I should do, start wearing heavy clothes... then maybe I will get to my goal faster!




This is the ever adorable Jordan with his new sword that spins & lights up and his new wizard hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment