CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 25, 2009

Smart Cookie


On Friday night I got together with Landon. He is so nice...he got us pizza & then took me to Smart Cookie. For some reason we pretended like we were on a date... oh wait! I remember why, Landon hasn't always been the nicest to me, when it comes to our relationship, so maybe he felt obligated to be nice for once. :) He even paid for my dessert! (The fake date was his idea.)
We had a ton of fun reminiscing about the "old times" and had a good time making comments about interesting people that passed us while we were eating our dessert.
If you haven't been to smart cookie it is this amazing place where they make custom ice-cream sandwiches. I highly recommend it!



Whoopsi! His eyes were closed...


Can you ever be serious Landon?


Wait! We're not ready yet!


That's better! There's never a greater pic than when you're stuffing your face.

After devouring our Smart Cookies we went back to Landon's and watched a movie. I really can't even remember what it's called but it's something about this old Irish guy who won the lottery but died when he won it or something, I honestly don't remember, probably because I slept through 87% of the movie... Sorry Landon!



And Landon, this one's for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment