CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2009

State Fair




As I mentioned before, the State Fair is one of my very favorite things in life. This year I went twice. It makes my heart happy.




Of course, the animals are one of the best parts of the fair. I found my new best friend for when I go hiking! This guy can carry all of your stuff for you, and supposedly they don't attack. I'm not exactly convined of that.





Jordan loves petting all of the goats.




There's nothing like taking a shower in public! The cows looked none too happy about it either!



They have this cute little farm for kids where they go around and get corn and feed it to a "cow" (A big giant plastic looking thing....) then they "milk" the cow, plant vegetables, pick vegetables, ride a tractor, get eggs and wool from a "sheep." We took my nephew Jordan, and he just loves running around the whole place. At the end of it they give the kids $1 to get a treat from a little country store they have set-up. It's really adorable!

Of course, since Jordan was with my parents he got all of the junk food under the sun. This is what a tongue looks like after Rainbow Dip-N-Dots:





We went to the Rodeo on opening night, but of course my camera decided to stop working when it was time for all the HOT cowboys to come out! But I did get a picture of the sheep all clustered together after their turn in the mutton bustin show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment