A typical Labor Day weekend for me entails a final campout with the Fam at our property, but not this year. This year I was found on a road trip with Ashlee and Morgan!
We went from Friday to Monday and had lots of fun! (see Below)

I found these sweet glasses in Fillmore where we stopped for dinner.
We also found the perfect book for Morgan!

We also stopped in Cedar on the way down & they had postings all over for a Farmers Market which is all well and good, but what the heck are Pluots??

Saturday we went to breakfast at the Bear Paw Cafe & it was so yummy! If you go to St. George eating there should be a priority on your "to-do" list!
If you put up a sign up like this you know that I am going to take an obnoxious picture. Fair warning to all!
On Saturday we decided to do a little off-roading in Ashlee's Xterra. We had a little scare with the car for a few minutes & thankfully Heavenly Father inpired Ash & Morgan to call Patrick who became the Hero of our Vacation!
On the way out of the place where we were off-roading we noticed this sign......

I guess at least now we know for next time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment