CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 12, 2009

Healing Field

There is an amazing thing that happens around Sept 11th 2009. It is a Healing Field Memorial. If you haven't been there the Colonial Flag Company puts up 1 flag for each person that died in the 9-11 attacks. I had been wanting to go for a few years, but never got there in time. I am so grateful that I was able to make it this year. There is an amazing spirit there, one that I haven't felt very many places in my life. It's almost as if the spirits of those who died come there, knowing that they are being honored, it is a place that is overflowing with peace and reverence. It's almost like you have the need to be silent while you are there and just take in all of the feelings. In some of my shots there is fog, but it really wasn't very foggy that day, I find it very interesting.















1 comments:

Culinary Contessa said...

Wow. Where is this place? I'd like to go next year.

Post a Comment